About Me Myself and Eye


Hi my name is Jimmy and I am 13 years old. I live in Rotorua and go to Kaitao Middle School. I have 1 brother and 1 sister and Ive got two dogs. There names are T bag and Mangu.

I am in Discovery Academy. We learn lots of things on the computers that we don't know. My teacher is Mrs Golds worthy. the teacher that is the leader of our academy is Mrs Edwards. all the teachers in the classes of our academy is Mrs golds worthy Mrs Edwards and whaea Jane. Mrs Edwards and whaea Jane are both teaching year & classes>

My favorite sport in kaitao middle school is rugby. My favorite technology's are Music, ICT room Electronics, Art, sewing, Cooking and bio technology.

All my mates are J.J, Eru, Pinto, Joe, Alistair, Caleb, Zachary, Andrew, Toby, Tute, Elim and Jermaine.
all my mates at school like to play rugby against each other. when we play rugby we tell people that get angry when they get tackled to not play or handle it. when we play rugby we are not allowed to dump them other whys they might cry or even worse get injured. if some one cries we ask them if hes alright or if they want to sit on the side line.

When I'm at home i like to watch television or walk around with my mates. when we walk around we normally go to town. if we not walking around town we are at some ones house or at the park.
we like to play rugby and we like to go to the pools. when we go to town we go to the skate park. lots of people go to the skate park and lots of them are good. I'm not good at skateboards but i like watching them do tricks and grinds. if we hungry after that we normally go to Kentucky fried chicken or McDonald's because those are the closest thing with food. when we i town we go to time out which is a place with lots of games or efunz which is a place we you can go to play computers or computer games like Call of Duty Modern warfare ECT. when you go and pay you can pay how much hours you want to play computers for. when we start to go we catch the city ride home and sleep at one of our mates house.